Sunday, December 15, 2019

Double Service Day!

I got up early and went out to catch our church friends at the 14km marker... While I was waiting there, I saw one of my students... and we took a picture together! It was awesome!

I only saw one of three people and I had to rush back home to change and head out to Glory Church. I spoke on Emmanuel, God With Us! When I walked into church, the Lord gave me a 'sign' as hanging out at the front of the church was a homemade sign, "Emmanuel, God With Us!" Amazing!

After the service, I hung around and chatted before going to tutor. I even had time to have a 7/11 hot dog and an apple as the family was running late, getting back home!

I finished tutoring and rushed over to HOP. I was able to make it back five minutes before the service started. That gave me time to clean off the stage and set up the back table and check on Mom.

The service and love feast were fantastic...

We got home at 7:45, after dropping Kurtis off. Abby went to meet up with classmates to shop for basketball shoes. Isaiah had to tutor. Alan watched TV. I had plenty to do since I was gone all day. Alan was on "Mom duty" and he didn't check the bathroom and the sink... Let's just say, it was a big mess! No wonder I smelled something when I walked into the house this evening!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Luke 1: 41

No comments:

Post a Comment