Friday, December 6, 2019

Early Start...

Yes, I was up super early... but praise the Lord, I did have time to rest. I decided NOT to go for a run and rested instead!

I was up to take Alan to the airport, as you might recall...

After getting back just before 7am, I decided to put a load of laundry in and went back to sleep... but not for long! Isaiah was heading out to class... and then Abby was up!

I also had to get Mom ready... as I dropped her off just before 10am!

I was back home, and did some cleaning before I went out in the pouring rain to pay a bill and meet up with a dear sister for lunch!

After lunch, I braved the cold and the rain and ran errands -- I had to pick up library books, and a pot and lid from the church and buy some steamed buns for the kids.

I was wet by the time I got back home at around 3pm.  So, I had a choice -- nap or run? I changed out of my wet clothes and laid down for a 20 minute nap which turned out to be over an hour. I think that was a better decision as I'm still trying to get over my cold.

I woke up to fix Mom's dinner and check my emails... and soon, it was time to pick Mom up!

Abby had to teach... Isaiah came home as practice was cancelled...

We heard from Alan. It's cold there... they arrived safely!

Please pray for Aunt Ethel. Mom Bea emailed me and said that Aunt Ethel tweaked her back pretty badly when she fell in the middle of the night on her way to the bathroom!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 29:18

No comments:

Post a Comment