Monday, December 2, 2019

Quite A Cold Day!

What a great day...

I started a new study on taming the tongue... We usually meet on Tuesday morning but because I've started the Tuesday afternoon Bible study, I asked the ladies to switch to Monday morning... at least for the month of December.

It's getting quite chilly... but last night, two different people blessed us with four bags of clothes. We sorted through everything and there were so many nice items... winter stuff... so I'm sitting now dressed in one of the nice coats... warm and comfy!

I did got out for a quick run and yes, I was wearing clothes from one of the gals...

There were plenty of errands to run... Not to mention tutoring...

One great news... One of my students got out of EAL... we've been working towards that... so we are both thrilled!

After tutoring, I went to check out the community college that has a tap dancing class. Maybe I'll sign up for it, if they will continue in the spring time... we shall see.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 12:22

No comments:

Post a Comment