Thursday, December 19, 2019

Relatively Relaxing Day!

The day went by so smoothly...

The kids both were home until about 9:30... and after they left, I took off, too. I had errands to run. I had to deposit money into Kurtis' Taiwan bank account for when he applies for his ARC. That will happen on January 9th, but supposedly we can't put the money in a day before... Two weeks ahead would be best...

Then I went to the traditional market as there is one stall that sells funny Christmas stuff. I bought two pairs of weird glasses for our Christmas party on Sunday!

Then I went and had a 90 minute massage and I specifically asked them to work on my legs, not so much on my back... I don't know why, but my legs are sore!

After the relaxing massage, I had my scooter tuned up... and came home. Yes, the weather was perfect, so I headed out for a run!

One project that I wanted to get done was to help Abby get her closet organized. I did my closet and drawers and I love how everything is so easily accessible... Abby has very few drawers, so all her t-shirts and jeans and shorts, etc. are stacked up. When she wants something from the bottom of the pile, everything falls! I pulled everything out and started to see how we can best use the space. I didn't finish and it was time to fix Mom's dinner and then go downstairs to pick her up.

Oh... Mom was up super early this morning! This evening she looked tired. I was going to tell her to take a shower, but she didn't seem to be up for it... so she went to bed at 7pm.

I went back to organizing Abby's closet!

Alan had his staff basketball game and then he went to the HOP Leadership Meeting. They really needed to meet as we have our Christmas "Retreat" this Sunday. Isaiah had his tennis practice and Abby had basketball practice! So, I had time to work on things at home. I even had time to sit and read and drink a cup of hot tea! NICE! Very rare!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 138:1

No comments:

Post a Comment