Saturday, December 7, 2019

An Unexpected Restful Saturday!

I woke up early to have my date with Jesus... and when I finished, everyone was still fast asleep. So I went back to bed...

And miraculously, Mom didn't get up until 10am. She got up to go to the bathroom, but went back to bed. So, I got to sleep in until 9:30!

She watched Little House and then we were off to Mom's massage. Abby was very helpful and went with Mom.

While they were getting the massage, I went for a run and then shopped for things at the local market. The timing was perfect.

I picked them up and we bought Coco drinks...and decided to go to a new restaurant near our house. Korean hot pots! Mom had her own meal and she absolutely licked everything clean!

We came home and I put a load of clothes in the wash and Mom had her shower. She was ready for bed... I think the massage always makes her feel very relaxed! And having a nice hot shower really does help her to sleep better!

I blogged and did housework. Abby did her homework. When Isaiah came back, we watched TV.

I thought with Alan gone, I was going to have a super hectic day... but it turned out to be a very restful day!

We did hear from Alan... Not a lot of details... but I guess he is doing well!

Seek Him First!
Image result for rest in God

No comments:

Post a Comment