Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Can I Have A Day to SLEEP?

That's what I'd like... take a whole day and just stay in my PJ and sleep! I guess that's wishful thinking...

There is always a lot to do...

I had a lunch date with a dear friend. She always takes me to the best restaurants... and today was a Singaporean restaurant that has a Michelin Star! She again paid for the meal and let me take home all the leftovers! The duck was amazing... fried with layers of taro. I love taro!

I got back after running a few errands. I had to get my mom's stuff ready before I took off to tutor. Alan walked in two minutes before I had to go...

I now tutor two hours on Wednesday and I might have new students on Friday nights.

Before heading home, I went and checked out this 'iSki' place... it was ridiculous. Teaching people to ski using a conveyor belt... and it's really pricey!

I got gas and came home... and it was back to 'work'... finishing up ORTV lessons, tidying up the house... going through my emails... and blogging.

I also baked another loaf of banana bread...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 111:10

4 comments:

  1. sure you can, just slow down, and sleep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to take Mom to the center five days a week... On the weekends, she doesn't sleep in... So... I did try to see if there are Saturday programs that she can enjoy... but I found none. I looked and called different places today! NOTHING!

      Delete
  2. and get Kurt to do some of that translation

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave him four... due date was Monday... I've seen nothing yet... I was hoping to give him six so that he can earn a bit more pocket money. I am not sure as it is difficult for him to meet the deadlines...

    ReplyDelete