Thursday, November 14, 2019

Always A Lot to Do...

At least I didn't have to tutor today...

I was thinking... Oh, I'll have time to go for a long run today... I barely had time to get my 30minutes in! That's how fast the day flew by...

In the morning I was trying to call different elderly centers to see if they have programs on Saturday. NOTHING... Most places want someone to stay with the person... so there really isn't anything on the weekends for Mom.

I did go for a massage... I was hoping to sleep... but the lady said that I was so tight... everywhere was feeling soreness or pain...

I did some cooking and cleaning... made a sweet green bean soup... SO DELICIOUS!

I also went looking for little gifts for my kids... Found more things for Abby than for Isaiah. I'll have to go and look again tomorrow...

Abby forgot her basketball shoes, so after Mom got home, I drove over to Soochow!

I have also started to give Mom a shower in the evening... It works out better as she can wash her hair!

By the time she went to bed, I started cleaning up the kitchen and checked my emails.

Oh... the weather... it started sprinkling this evening!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 113:3

No comments:

Post a Comment