Saturday, November 2, 2019

First the Leak... Now the Car... AGAIN!

This morning we called the downstairs neighbors to see if the leak has completely stopped. Unfortunately, the daughter said that there is still a little bit of water... We were hoping that she'd say that all leaks are gone... We have not used that shower for three days... Mom still uses the sink and the toilet... So... we hope and pray...

Then in the afternoon, just as I was rushing off to tutor, Alan called from the garage and said that the battery is out... AGAIN... meaning he couldn't get the car started. I rushed downstairs to give him the portable battery, but it was not boosted high enough... So, I had to rush back upstairs and cancel the massage appointment! Kurtis was going to go with Mom... He just walked up and hung out with Mom while I went off to tutor. Alan and Isaiah were both home. Alan had to work on putting together his midterm exams... and Isaiah was 'supposedly' studying.

I hear my kids 'complaining' that they don't have enough time to study when I see them spending so much time on their cell phone... So... I think God has provided the time, but they are not wise in the use of their time! That's unfortunate... but it is their decision.

On the way home from tutoring, I went to the Toyota Dealership and picked up one of their portable batteries... and Alan got the car started. Kurtis and Mom went to Costco with Alan as we needed someone in the car while Alan went in. We didn't want to turn off the engine.

We had pizza for dinner... and Mom ate a lot...

Kurtis went back to the dorms at around 6:30 as it was the semi-finals of some gaming competitions.

After Mom went to bed, we had our family time... The kids were all 'tired', but as soon as we finished, Abby did go to sleep, but Isaiah went right back to his cell phone! And I'm sitting here to finish this blog and then I have a load of laundry going and I'll mop the floor and head to bed... I am exhausted!

Tomorrow morning Alan will drop off the car... and hopefully, the battery will charge up again. And hopefully, our neighbors will say NO MORE LEAKS... I am filled with HOPE! Image result for God is our hope.

Seek Him First!
Image result for God is our hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment