Friday, November 22, 2019

Alan Took Off...

This morning, Alan and I dropped Mom off and then we drove to drop Alan off at the domestic airport. He headed off to Shanghai...

After coming home, I changed into my running clothes and took off.

After getting home, I changed clothes and took off to meet up with Isaiah as he forgot his wallet. At the 7/11, I decided to try one of their hot dogs... NEVER AGAIN! For 45NT$, it was not even delicious. For 50$ I could get a hot dog at Costco and a drink... refillable!

Isaiah and I switched scooter. He rode off with Alan's and I took his back home. He has a big scooter... I rode very slowly. I had to make a spare key for him and filled up his tank.

I parked and came home to shower and headed out again.

Another show wanted to interview my mom and I had to be there to answer some questions. They also came over to the house to film some more.

After they left, I got Mom set on her dinner and night time routine. When she was sound asleep, I took off to tutor!

Abby was teaching.

Isaiah had basketball practice.

We all got back at around the same time.

Alan had arrived safely in Shanghai and tomorrow the debate will be starting.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119: 30

2 comments: