Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Day Flew By... and No Time to Run!

I don't know how the day flew by so fast...

But it did...

I was busy sorting through all the "white elephants" in the back of our car... I had to look at what would be funny or useful... and wrap those up... the rest I plan to donate. I have one more bag to carry up... but I already have 20 gifts... I can use whatever else I have for my Tuesday afternoon Bible study kids... They might enjoy the fun!

I also prepared the study that will be starting on December 2nd -- taming the tongue. Unfortunately, I had aligned everything... so I thought. But when I got to the copier and they started printing the pages out... it wasn't exactly what I had wanted... Oh well...

Then I went to pick up a book from the library, buy fruit from the vendor and dish washing liquid from the supermarket.

I did have time to sit and read a new book, Loving God by Chuck Colson. I'm only on chapter 2 and I love it.

I also cleaned out Abby's closet as I was looking for wrapping paper... That was an unexpected task... Which meant I had no time for a quick run... I hope I will have time for a longer run tomorrow.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Quotes from Chuck Colson

No comments:

Post a Comment