Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Costco Craze & Last NSB Class

What a day...

Because I had my last class, I ordered a pumpkin pie from Costco. What a mistake!

I had no idea that this week was the Costco Black Friday Week...

I should have known... they again put out Disneyland style red ropes from B1 to B3 and also on the first floor entrance. Then the sign said they were opened at 9am! Thankfully, when I went, the crowd had dispersed... I was able to get in and out in less than an hour. The longest wait was getting into the parking lot!

I made mashed potatoes... and had prepared games and stories... and shared about Jesus...

It was a fantastic class. They gave me a shirt and a towel and a box of cookies and a card... and they walked me all the way to my scooter... What a sweet group of students!

Alan came home and so he stayed with Mom...

I will take tomorrow to have lunch with Alan and rest!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 28:19


No comments:

Post a Comment