Saturday, November 23, 2019

Catch Up Saturday!

It was a day of catching up... not on sleep or running... but on household chores...

I did two loads of clothes... and swept the floor...

I sorted through Abby's bags, looking for a computer plug... I did not find it...

And Mom was more restful as she had such a busy day...

I did have to tutor... and it was great!

Kurtis was supposed to be here... but...

Thankfully, Isaiah was able to be home... Unfortunately, the reason why he was able to be home was that he lost his game -- it was single elimination. So, he's out of the tournament! We were planning on going to see his second game, but he never had a second game...

Abby had a meeting this morning... and had to go and shop for the upcoming 'volunteer trip'...

We were going to go out to dinner... but the kids were too tired. Plus I have plans to go out for lunch tomorrow... So, too much eating out is not good for Mom. We ended the evening by watching a little bit of TV... and yes, I did a few more household chores, including mopping the floor!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119: 44

No comments:

Post a Comment