Thursday, November 7, 2019

A Day to Rest... Sort Of...

First, an update about the leak -- (Thank you, Angel for asking)
Either I call or the neighbor calls me... daily... And there is still a few drops of water every morning... At this one particular spot. Alan went and looked... and we can't figure out why. I called the plumber, but he said to wait a few more days...

Now... I was going to go and donate blood... but instead, Abby and I had lunch together. She finished her classes at 10am today and came home. Perfect... we went and ran errands and had lunch... We had a splendid time.

She went back to school as she had class at 3pm and I sat down to do more ORTV work.

This evening we asked Kurtis to come over to stay with my mom while we four went out to celebrate the kids' birthday. Alan will be away the weekend before their birthday, so this was the only evening that we would all have time.

I bought coupons for the National Palace Museum Cantonese Restaurant. Splendid! The location was perfect as Alan and Abby rode over there after class.

Isaiah had come home since he had class downtown today and we went off together.

I had time to rest... sort of...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Hebrews 11:34

No comments:

Post a Comment