Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The New Bible Study

As you read this, please pray for the Bible study group that has started at Soochow University. Today was our first study and I chose Matthew 6: 25-34. We talked about worrying and our concerns. Isaiah was a tremendous help. We will probably have about 10 students.

This morning Alan had a skype call with Mom Bea, Alden and Gina. Alden and Josh will be going to Samoa. This is perfect as Josh was thinking about going there after he graduates from high school and maybe staying there for a bit.

In addition to the study, I also had to tutor. Isaiah again came to my rescue as he was home to care for Mom while I headed out. He put Mom in front of the TV when he took off to basketball practice. I rushed home and Mom was still there right in front of the TV.

All the rushing around gave me an upset stomach... so I had some bread for dinner.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Matthew 6:33


No comments:

Post a Comment