Saturday, November 30, 2019

The Last Day of November

I was up early... and making food for the two different parties...

Plus, there was housework to do...

Even though the weather was gorgeous, I didn't have time to go for a quick run...

The first party was with my co-workers at MCU. Mom kept eating, and eating, and eating... she got mad when we tried to limit her intake...

So, we decided NOT to take her to the second potluck dinner. I stayed home with her while Alan, the kids and Kurtis all went. I had already made food and bought drinks.

We met up at 9pm at the movie theater to watch Ford vs. Ferrari.

Yes, I left Mom home alone...

We then went to eat midnight snacks... but no one was really hungry...

We dropped Kurtis off... and welcome December!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119: 172

No comments:

Post a Comment