Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Little Surprises for My Kids

Since the first of November, I am surprising my kids with little gifts... and special meals...

I have been looking all over for different things... like socks with a special cross, or a toy, or a snack... and for food, we got pizza from Costco and fried chicken and onion rings and French fries from Uncle Sam... and on Thursday, we're going to a fancy Cantonese all you can eat restaurant... I want them to feel special...

This morning was our last video session for the Revelation series. We will start in December on the Taming the Tongue series...

In the afternoon, the kids were home and had their onion rings... and watched basketball highlights... Yes, they should have been studying...

I had to go and tutor and they stayed to help with Mom!

I worked on another unit of the ORTV work and emailed it off...

It sprinkled on and off, but I love this weather...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Revelation 21:4

No comments:

Post a Comment