Monday, November 4, 2019

Moving More Stuff for Donations

My friend called and they are going to start the work on the remodeling... She had saved two huge trash bags full of stuff, plus five boxes of glassware! So, I enlisted a dear sister who has a car to take me over and we loaded everything up in her small little March. It was packed full!

There were lots of nice glasses in the boxes, and she had needed glasses. So, she took those. There was a beautiful embroidered wall hanging, so I kept that. I also got more stuff for the White Elephant Party.

We drove over to the second hand store and donated everything! People were at the store shopping... and immediately, they gathered around to see what we dropped off. I think those items are going to be sold very quickly!

I spent the rest of the afternoon, cleaning out another drawer and cooking for the Bible study tomorrow morning. I also finished the homework!

Mom was home... and so were the kids and Alan!

We actually sat down and had a meal together... on a weeknight...

Seek Him First!
Image result for our redeemer lives

No comments:

Post a Comment