Wednesday, November 20, 2019

New Verse... New Goals...

As some of you know, I have yearly time of looking back and looking ahead.

This year the verses the Lord gave me is: Psalm 115: 14-15...
Image result for psalm 115: 14-15
What a beautiful promise from God...

Indeed, may HE cause me and my children and Alan to flourish, to increase, to be blessed... so that we can be a blessing to others. He indeed is the Maker of heaven and earth! He is my help and my shield.

I won't share all the goals for this year...

But one revised goal is that I will consider another long run... I did the 12hr ultra but I didn't make 100kms. So, I am looking and considering going for a 100km ultra... it would be fantastic to run in another country... but maybe that will be a goal for the year I turn 60!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 115: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment