Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Good Bible Study!

Isaiah couldn't be at our Bible study this afternoon... but everyone who came last week, showed up... plus one more kid... And supposed, we will probably have two more come... I should tell them that they can invite others... We won't have our study next week, but we will resume in December!

God worked it out as I didn't have to tutor this evening. Isaiah couldn't come home early. Abby couldn't come home early... So, it was perfect!

In the morning, I worked on more of the ORTV sentences, ran errands and re-potted two plants. I also made another loaf of bread and dinner for everyone!

Yes, I squeezed in a quick run... it was much cooler and sprinkling... but I like running in this kind of weather!

I have started to get ready for the NSB Holiday Party/Celebration next Tuesday!  It's going to be great fun!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 118

No comments:

Post a Comment