Monday, November 18, 2019

Tooth Fixed... and Other Things...

I knew it was going to be a busy week... I had no idea how busy!

First, I went out to find a dentist... I went to three different clinics and they were fully booked. I called our usual dentist and he doesn't open until 2pm. He told me to come but I'd have to wait. And I did wait... and he finally got to me at 3:30. I sat and read the Bible!

This morning, I went to the library... and worked on ORTV sentences.

Tooth was fixed and I went for a quick run.

Mom was back and I had dinner ready.

Alan came back and I was out the door as I have a new student.

So, I tutored from 6-9:30!

I came home and tidied up the house and had more prep to do...

But I remembered to blog!

As for the weather, it has really changed... cold and rainy!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 116:1

No comments:

Post a Comment