Sunday, November 10, 2019

A Beautiful Sunday

It was a beautiful Sunday...

The weather was beautiful...

The service was beautiful...

The day just went beautifully...

I took Mom and had a massage... That hour and a half was beautiful...

I even had time in the morning to do a load of laundry and work on my ORTV 'articles'... I got one finished!

The kids finished their accounting test... we will find out the results all too soon.

And before we went to church, I put ground beef and other ingredients in the crock pot. When we got back, the most beautiful smell greeted us... Mexican food floated through the air. I wanted to make something as we continue to celebrate the kids' birthday! For our day out, we are thinking of going to this new 'skiing experience' place that opened right in our neighborhood. We will see... It's kind of expensive, but we thought it would be fun for the kids to 'see' if they would enjoy skiing when we go in January!

Seek Him First!
Image result for I John 3:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment