Monday, November 25, 2019

God Is Working on My Behalf...

The day was busier than I had planned...

Because Kurtis is off, I had planned to take him to get his physical and open a bank account and pay his tuition and room... and get a chop made for him... and...

He told me last night that he had a final presentation and should be finished by 1:30. So, last night, I cancelled his Wednesday morning appointment (it is very difficult for him to get up before 12noon due to, in my opinion, poor life choices), and made it for this afternoon! Before picking him up, I had to go get money to pay his tuition as Friday is visa renewal deadline!

I dropped Mom off... did a few household chores and went for a run. (With Alan gone, I didn't run on Saturday... and of course, I don't run on Sunday!) The weather was super nice...

I got there at 1:30 and he just finished. He paid tuition only as the lady who takes care of the room payment was not in.  Then we headed out to the hospital for his physical. He hadn't eaten all day (and no alcohol consumption, either!). We were number 2 as I had used the computer to make an appointment. After the nurse saw him and he has lost quite a bit of weight, he was sent to get his blood taken and x-ray done. We were finished by 3:11. Can we do the rest? We got the chop, but the banks were closed by 3:30. We will have to do that on Friday!

He came home and stayed with Grandma while I went to tutor.

Today is Isaiah's 21st birthday, so I had planned a surprise party where he tutors.

On the way back from tutoring, I bought McDonald's... and drinks... and I had ordered this snack for him, which arrived today. Perfect!

I picked Kurtis up and we headed out at 8:10. What a fun evening. Abby came over at 9pm.

While we had the party (Kathryn bought the cake!), we used Line to call Alan, as he is still in Shanghai.

It was a great day... and yes, God worked on my behalf as he helped me to drive safely, he provided for my every need...

Oh... Thursday will be Abby's birthday... and I'm going to surprise her during her basketball practice with Pizza Hut goodies!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 28:10

No comments:

Post a Comment