Friday, November 15, 2019

Miracles!

God is so good...

I wrote that yesterday I had called to find some help on Saturdays for my mom and nothing...

Well... I got a phone call this morning and a social worker from the Elderly Center called to assist me... And by noon time, I got the help for Saturday. I can get 84 hours of help per year. I pay 5US$ for each 3 hour block of time! The rest the government will subsidize. The person comes to my home. She doesn't do any cleaning. She is just going to 'hang out' with my mom. She comes only to the house so she will not take Mom out. The lady who comes will be a trained professional, but each time might be a different person. So, tomorrow, we will start... Alan and I and the kids are going to 'take off' for the day and see how this works... It would be such a blessing if this works out! I can have someone here on Saturdays when I have to go and teach. With the kids getting busier and Alan having to accompany students on trips outside of Taiwan, this is a big praise!

Alan and I also had our 'goal setting' time. We looked back and looked ahead. For Family Time this week, we will be 'voting' on our family verse and picture theme for this year.

Isaiah got on the FBI web page and there was a comment that if the applicant did not receive a notice for an interview on or before October 1st, then that means you haven't been selected for the 2020 FBI Honors Internship Program. Isaiah didn't get anything on or before October 1st, so we think that door is closed. Now we wait for the State Department.

All in all, it was a very blessed and productive day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for God's hands are very involved in our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment