Thursday, October 18, 2018

Mexican Meal

It was a busy day, as usual... even though I didn't have to tutor...

I did a fast run in the morning... and picked up Mom.

We went to see a friend's new house... Wow... luxurious... beautifully remodeled... on the 18th floor. We couldn't stay long because Mom wanted to touch everything. I thought she was going to pull the 72 inch flat screen TV from the wall... She wanted to touch it and see what it was... I was horrified!

I didn't have time for a nap... and neither did Mom... So, she was in bed early... and I had our complex meeting...

Before going to my friend's house, I put chicken and taco sauce in the crock pot. It cooked up so nicely. I used the sauce to make refried beans that made the burritos taste just like Taco Bell's bean and cheese burritos! I am so stuffed as I sit here to write this email. I couldn't stop eating...

I wish I had time for another evening run...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment