Sunday, October 21, 2018

From Dawn to Dusk... From Day to Day...

The day goes by so fast...

It's TWO full time jobs caring for my mom... especially with her dementia... I think that will help you get the idea of what my days are like...

Today in the morning Mom was ready to go out... but I had to tell her not until this afternoon when we go to church.

At church, Mom wanted to walk around and around and around... and eat at the snack table...

I didn't have to preach this afternoon, but I did have to tutor...

This week looks like another packed one...

Annie is doing well on her missions trip...

Alan's thigh is recovering...

And I'm trying to train for December by running hills... even though I only have 30 minutes six days a week!

Seek Him First!
Image result for fight the good fight of faith

2 comments:

  1. Lovely don't do to much running. I am glad Alan's thigh is recovering. Pray for my right leg as last night I only slept about 1 hour. I just took a pain pill about a hour ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I read your blog... I only had about 3 hours of sleep... Just thinking and thinking and thinking... But like you, I took a nap this afternoon... for about an hour. Oh, that helped so much!

    ReplyDelete