Thursday, October 4, 2018

Knee Strengthening & Board Game Playing

It's been raining... I like the rain, but I can't take Mom out to the park...

So, this morning Mom went to the Knee Strengthening Class... and while she was there, I went for a 30 minute run...

We were home by 12:30...

At 2:30, we were out again... This time for the board game playing 'group'... We stayed for an hour and we were back home by 4:30.

I got Mom settled to watch Little House while I went off to tutor... Isaiah came home by 5:30 and I was home by 6:30!

Abby had to teach... Isaiah took off to tutor... and Alan stayed at school to play basketball...

I made mashed potato and tilapia... so Alan can enjoy that when he is home.

I felt tired all day... probably from all the go-go-go yesterday... I hope I will have time to rest this weekend... I feel a slight sore throat coming on...

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 21

No comments:

Post a Comment