Monday, October 15, 2018

No Mental Class Today

I thought it was going to be a long day since the Mom's "Mental Class" this afternoon was cancelled...

But it turned out to be an extremely packed day...

We didn't have enough water pressure as the water pump for our building had to be replaced. So while I was trying to book our airline tickets (from LAX to Washington DC for our summer cruise/trip), the repair guy came... Well... to make a long story short, the web page made me do a new search when I keyed in my Taiwan credit card, and the price jumped from 280US$ to 315US$ per ticket. I was so bummed... I was trying to buy FIVE tickets so it was a difference of 175US$! But then I remember my talk yesterday... Consider it all joy... So, I had to take a tissue, wave it as an act of surrender...

After the repair guy came and tickets booked, I was able to leave the house! I took Mom out to do some shopping as her Skechers shoes were just ratty, peeling... Even though they are more expensive here, I splurged... 50US$! I made her walk around the mall which she enjoyed...

This evening, since we didn't have family time this past weekend, we spent the time sharing and praying together...

Seek Him First!
Image result for All we have comes from God

No comments:

Post a Comment