Wednesday, October 3, 2018

A Way Too Long of A Day...

I did not leave any margins in my day...

And so when I had an unexpected 'emergency', it just threw me for a loop!

Unknown to me, our car had ran over a nail and thus, the car's TPMS alarm went off...

So, I had to make a stop at the Toyota Dealership and they found the nail in the right back tire... but it was going to take another 15 minutes to get it fixed. I was on my way to drop Mom off at the blind acupressurist... I asked them to pump the tire up in order to shut off the alarm and drove, found a parking space and walked Mom to her appointment.

Then I got back in the car and drove to our usual tire place and got the tire fixed for 3US$!

I drove back, found another parking space and napped in the car... before picking Mom up.

Because I was late in dropping Mom off, the massage ended late...

I had to rush back home and Alan had to get dinner ready for my mom while I dashed off to tutor!

I got home, stopping at the library, and ate a quick dinner, washed the dishes and took down the clothes and the couple we're counseling arrived...

Now, it's almost 12 midnight and I'm ready to head off to bed... It's going to be another early morning...

Seek Him First!
Image result for my yoke is easy

No comments:

Post a Comment