Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Cold Enough for Tomato Soup

I went out for a morning run... and it was chilly and sprinkling... actually, my favorite kind of running weather.

Then in the afternoon, while Mom was having her massage, I stayed in the car and listened to the recording of Frindle. What a delightful book! No wonder it sold multi-million copies!

Alan went with Isaiah and got the 'paper' signed and gave the kid 15,000NT$. He tried to milk the insurance agency, but only received 500NT$ for his 'injuries'! With the insurance company, you have to have proof to make a claim. He had minor scratches... And as for whether or not he will use the money to fix the scooter, I doubt it. He might replace the signal lights... but the rest... He is most likely not going to replace those pieces that had those few scratches. At least it's done... I will rejoice... I choose to rejoice...

I went and tutored this afternoon while Alan stayed with Mom.

And we have received messages from Annie. She arrived safely in Istanbul, Turkey and flew out already to her final destination where she will help many with dental problems...

And yes, riding back tonight from tutoring was quite chilly... I got home and made myself a nice hot bowl of tomato soup! SO YUMMY!

Seek Him First!
Image result for jeremiah 29 11

No comments:

Post a Comment