Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Bible Study & Mom's Program!

Now that I don't have to teach at NSB, I've started my Tuesday morning group again... It was very nice to watch the DVD on the book of Revelation and discuss the study and share prayer requests. I also made some delicious food which we all enjoyed while we shared together.

Mom also enjoyed her Tuesday morning program. Unfortunately, next Tuesday they are going on an all day outing, so program at the church will be cancelled... Since I have my Bible study next week, I'm not sure what we will do... What I'd like is to have someone here at the house with my mom and we go over to our neighbor's house for the study. Please pray for God to provide someone to stay here with Mom and help with doing minor housecleaning chores!

The Lord again gifted me with a quick run while my mom watched Little House. I have several errands that I didn't get done... I'll have to do those tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Heb. 7:25

No comments:

Post a Comment