Saturday, October 27, 2018

The Investment in Having Another Stake in Taiwan!

This morning while my mom was eating her breakfast, our phone rang... I didn't recognize the number, but I felt I should pick up.

It was the owner who got my number from the guard in the complex we went to yesterday! He said he was going to be there this afternoon if I wanted to come over. I said YES... and drove with Mom over there. Since Alan had taken me to this complex yesterday, I didn't get lost. While I was going into one of the public parking lots, I heard Alan... He saw my message and his debate activity ended at lunch time. Yippy! So, we went together.

The place is on the 10th floor of a 14 story complex.  He had remodeled so that it has two bedrooms, making the place seem much smaller as it doesn't have a living room. But we liked the view... it looks right down into a park, even though there is a fairly big temple to the left of the building. There are a few things I'd like to do, but overall, someone can move in with just some deep cleaning! The owner seemed very nice... and the contract for the listing expires on 12/12! Ha! I told him I'm willing to wait. I told him I'd call him in seven days with an offer and we will go from there. I will need to go and see how much I can borrow from the bank and how much my monthly payment would be! God knows all the answers... and I'm just going to walk by faith!

The day went by very fast... The kids had their own activities and Mom enjoyed the ride to see the property. Since the weather was nice, she just enjoyed being out... as always.

Alan is slowly recovering from his cold... and I did have the chance to go for another short run while Mom watched In Touch!

This evening after Mom went to bed, we had our Family Time!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 105

2 comments:

  1. I am praying that 12-12 if it is God's will you will get this property. Still praying for Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep praying for Alan... Glad there is no Chargers' game as he was not sleeping enough!

    ReplyDelete