Monday, October 1, 2018

No Go...

One thing Annie and I thought I could try was locking the bathroom door at night...

I tried last night... NO GO...

Mom got up and yelled my name... to open the door... Our house is too small... so the kids and Alan all got up... She got up at 12:14, JUST AFTER WE WENT TO BED... and again at 4:20! Needless to say, I didn't sleep much last night!

But since we didn't have any morning program, I took her to run a few errands and then after lunch, we both took a nap... I was so sound asleep... for about an hour! Such bliss...

In the afternoon, Mom had her Mind Class... And I went for my short run, just around and around the block! This class is so great for mom... but it's only for 10 sessions! Please pray that the government will continue to sponsor this for FREE and at this location in Neihu!

I took Mom shopping at the supermarket so that she can get some walking in...

The rest of the evening flew by... We do the usual in the evening, including her daily journal!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Romans 5:5

No comments:

Post a Comment