Monday, October 8, 2018

My Usual Day...

Just in case you're wondering about my daily activities... here is a general run-down!

I get up around 5:30-6:30am and always go and have time with Jesus. It's the only thing necessary!

Then, I go and check on the bathroom and do my first disinfecting!

When Mom gets up, I get her into the shower immediately!

After she finishes, I disinfect the bathroom again.

I fix her breakfast while she is getting dressed.

On Mondays, I change her sheet and pillowcases!

She has her breakfast and I get her teeth brushing things ready.

After she brushes her teeth, I put her on the massage chair and treat her eyes and her nose with the spray.

She's on the massage chair for half an hour and I eat a quick breakfast and wash the dishes. (Sometimes if I've done a load of clothes, I am hanging them up to dry.)

We are usually out of the house by 10am. I try to make sure she has an activity every day. While she is at the activity, I run errands or I sit somewhere and work. Or I might rush home as I have my Bible study at my house! And on Friday, that's when Alan and I have our date!

In addition to her morning activity, on Monday afternoon, she has her mental class. On Wednesday afternoon, she has her massage. On Friday afternoon, I book a medical appointment.

On the weekends, she watches In Touch. On the week days when I have to work, she watches Little House. Of course, on Sunday afternoon,she goes to church with us.

After dinner, she has her evening routines, including writing her journal. She is usually in bed by 7:30 and I get to have four hours (from 7:30 to 11:30) to do class prep & sermon prep & housework, reading, and going through my emails. (I also blog at that time!) I try to go to bed by 12:30. And it starts all over again the next day!

Sometimes I try to fit in a nap after lunch.

And yes, I try to go for a 30 minute run Monday to Saturday. God has been very faithful.

Well, that's my usual day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for morning by morning he awakens me

No comments:

Post a Comment