Thursday, October 25, 2018

Looking for an Investment Property... Sort Of...

Yes, I'm at it again...

I want to buy a small suite in a very interesting area of New Taipei City.

So, today, I picked Mom up from her morning program and we headed out. It was a miracle that I found the place and later drove back home with no GPS! For those of you who know how directionally challenged I am, you know it was a miracle!

This little suite was in an old apartment building in the old part of town... Mom waited downstairs while I climbed up. First of all, it was in this alley that was a deadend. A car can't drive down this alley. I don't know how movers would ever get things into the suite. They fixed it up a bit, but I didn't like the way they had it done. There was very little natural light... Anyhow, I'll pray for 7 days... and go see a few other places.

I can't do much each day... I would have liked to go and see a few more places, but I had to get Mom back home...

Maybe on Saturday I'll venture out again...

It's not really for investment purposes... but I'm sure I can rent it to someone in need of a place to live. I am interested in buying a place to be another prayer tower... I'm not sure why God is highlighting this particular area... I don't like the way the roads go every which way... and the homes are very run-down! And very few churches are in this area...  I will go and look and pray and look... I hope to make a decision before the end of this year...

Seek Him First!
Image result for a place of rest in God

No comments:

Post a Comment