Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Insanity Strikes!

I had signed up for the 12 hour run for this past February... and as most of you know, I didn't get to run. The organizers were very understanding and have allowed me to run in 2019, on Saturday, February 16th.

So, I was talking to a dear friend yesterday and she asked me about how much time I have these days to run. And I thought, I wanted to join one long run each year and I didn't get to do that in 2018.

This morning I went on line and found one... And in my moment of insanity, I signed up and paid for it!

Sixty US$! 55 kilometers... I must finish in 9.5 hours... From Taipei up the mountain to Ilan...

You can look that up...

https://ridewithgps.com/trips/26459266

December 15th, Saturday... The run starts at 6:30... and Alan said he can bring Mom to meet me in Ilan at 4:30!

After paying for the race, I decided to go for a run... It's two months away... And then I'll have two months to recover before the 12 hour ultra!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is with me always

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHH NUTS TO YOUUUUU AHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. My marbles were loose... No chance to train... I just run 30 minutes/6 days a week... rain or shine... snow or sleet...

    ReplyDelete