Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Starting the Training... Sort Of...

I've decided that on Wednesday when my mom is getting her massage I'll go for a longer run... 80 minutes instead of the usual 30 minutes!

I did my first today... and felt pretty good... "Pretty good" meaning I could have gone a little longer. I better be able to go a little longer...

And once a month, I'll ask Alan to stay with my mom while I go for a 'longer' run... I'm not sure how long that would be... but I have to see if I can still 'run'.

I was going to go and donate blood, but the lines were much too long...

My day went by so fast as I'm also searching for fun gifts that Alan can bring on his trips next month. He will be going to Shanghai and Miyasaki.

Seek Him First!

Image result for James 1:17


No comments:

Post a Comment