Friday, October 26, 2018

Ear Wax...

Yes, I took Mom to the doctor to clean out her ears... Boy... it took a while... as there was a lot in there. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to help her hearing much... Oh well... Her next appointment will be to see the eye doctor... I wonder what the doctor can do to improve her eyesight?!?!?!

Alan is a bit down under the weather... he's catching a cold. He is convinced it's because he hasn't done enough exercise since his leg has been hurting... He believes that sweating helps to detox all germs... He has a busy month ahead... so he cannot get sick. Please pray for him.

We also drove out in the afternoon to check out another complex. We didn't see the apartment that's for sale... as it is presently being listed with an agency... I left my number with the security guard to pass to the owner... I don't want to pay a commission. I liked the name of the complex -- the whole world! I liked the location -- right near the park. And it's a newer building! Please pray that it won't be sold... and that the listing will run out SOON! Then I can buy it from the owner! He won't have to pay a commission and neither will I.

Alan drove home with Mom and I ran home... It was a good run... not too far! It took just under 90 minutes! I was hoping for a two hour run... maybe tomorrow...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Open our hearts and minds that we may obey

2 comments: