Friday, October 12, 2018

Buying Extra Insurance!

What a headache... I try not to fret... And I keep surrendering...

We have always bought just the basic insurance for all of our scooters... Which is about 40US$ a year! But with Isaiah's recent scooter accident, I've been put on high alert...

So, I spent the day calling the different insurance agencies as each scooter is insured with a different company! And requested that we add the third party EXTRA insurance... honestly... it's only 70US$ extra per scooter... and we will be covered. Right now, the kid says to fix his scooter is going to be 500US$! He wants all the parts replaced not just repainted... We asked our scooter mechanic and he said he can do it for about 80US$ less... but that's it... So, we shall see what happens next. Please, please, please --- PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!

Ten years ago people weren't sue happy on this island... but now... it's a different story. I really think that all the stateside bad habits have immigrated here rather quickly and unhindered...

I hope guns and marijuana will remain illegal here... otherwise, I can't imagine what will happen!

Seek Him First!
Image result for the Lord's prayer, deliver us from evil

No comments:

Post a Comment