Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Resting and Touching Up

Since Mom didn't have her morning program, I had to cancel today's Bible study. That was actually a God-thing as my mom was really active last night... and with a cold creeping up, I really needed to rest.

So, that's what I did.

I swept and did a load of laundry. I took Mom walking around the neighborhood.

In the afternoon, the handy man came to repair the two holes in our living room wall... They had to do that to find the leak on the 6th floor... I took our the bottle of yellow paint and did touch-ups around the living room... I can't paint those spots yet until they are fully dried.

While Mom watched Little House, I went for a quick run...

I still feel a bit run-down... So, I will definitely take the rest of the week to rest!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment