Monday, November 2, 2015

No Time for A Run!

Today was a fantastic day... even though I didn't have time for a run.

In the morning, Alan and I moved our sofa bed back into our living room. I then went back to the apartment and spent the rest of the day cleaning it up. Since I've worked at hotels before in the housekeeping department, this was right up my alley.  After finishing up at the apartment, I went home to put away all the things that were now scattered around in our living room. The sweet couple had blessed us with lots of wonderful items to be used to bless others.

I had my Bible study group tonight, so I started baking a giant cookie with chunks of chocolates. I also made smoked salmon spread with thin garlic crackers.

The weather was so nice and cool that I decided to walk down the hill to where we were having our study. Two sisters couldn't make it. But it was still great to gather and learn from the book of Revelation.

So, after last week's of running six times, I guess that won't be happening this week.

Seek Him First!
Psalm 119:130

「Psalm 119: 130」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment