Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Unexpected Things

Several unexpected things happened today.

Isaiah didn't need to be at school until 1p.m. So we hung out at home this morning. Yes, it was quite nice to have Isaiah around.

After I dropped him off, I went to Caves Bookstore and Costco. I haven't shopped for teaching materials for quite awhile. I forgot how expesnive a thin textbook can be these days.

As for Costco, I guess I should not have been surprised. Upon walking in, I looked at all the checkout lines and not one of them had less than 5 people in line. Oh... I knew it was going to take longer than I had expected.

I came home and was heating my lunch (which was 4p.m. already) when I noticed the flashing light on our answering machine. Ariel called and asked if I can go with her to a clinic to check if everything was okay. She went swimming that morning and started spotting. And yes, everything was fine. Praise the Lord.

I dropped her off and as soon as I walked in the door, I again noticed the flashing light on the answering machine. This time it was my daugther calling. She was already on her way to Xihu MRT Station. Can I pick her up?

So, out the door I went and back in the car. She was there waiting for me. We went to pick up Isaiah, but he wasn't finished yet. He was at the orthodontist -- AGAIN.  Since I didn't want to go all the way home, Abby and I went to the copy shop as I had things that needed to be xeroxed, and then went to the library to see if they had any good DVD that we can check out for free.

By the time we went back, Isaiah was ready.

We got home and as I was cooking dinner, Alan walked in. So, it was so nice to have the four of us seated and eating dinner at 9p.m. Again, quite an unexpected thing for a Tuesday evening.

And one more thing -- the weather turned cooler today! Perfect for running, but I had no time to go out for a run!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 147」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment