Monday, November 23, 2015

First in Five Years?

Today I went to see the music concert at Alan's school. The performers were all people with disabilities. One gal got her arm cut off by a train when she was one and wander on to the train tracks. One gal got all four limps amputated due to gangrene. One gal got her hand in a meat grinder.
After the show, I went and got my hair WASHED AND CUT at a hair salon -- first time in FIVE years. I fell asleep while the sweet lady, Mini, washed my hair. She spent extra time on me. It was a gift from God. I had bought three coupons for Ray and Gay Brooks and their friend. But I mistyped one number on one of the coupons. So, they asked me to use it. I made an appointment as the coupon expires by 12/1 and went this afternoon!
Okay, I don't look any different from when I give myself a haircut... And when Alan and the kids came home, they didn't notice the difference... ha, ha, ha... But it sure felt great. I don't know... maybe I will have to treat myself to at least one haircut at the hair salon once a year.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119: 167


No comments:

Post a Comment