Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday Without A Scooter

This week looks to be a tremendously packed week... but since yesterday, I have not been able to start my scooter. I emailed friends, trying to find one for this week. I went down and tried to start it. Alan went down and tried. NOTHING!

So, today, Alan dropped me off at the MRT station and I took the MRT to meet up with a friend. Then took the bus to the hospital to pray for a brother who is in ICU. After that, I took a bus and the MRT and walked back home. It was a hot day!

I went and tried to start the scooter again. NOTHING.

I called the mechanic and asked him to come.  He told me that he'll be here tonight to 'tow' my scooter to the shop. FREE OF CHARGE! WHY? Because this evening there is someone who paid for his scooter to be towed and since this other person lives like 5 blocks from our house, I get the free service. This other guy has already paid for the towing. Praise the Lord!

Okay, you might be wondering how do they 'tow' a scooter? They have to get a flat bed truck and load the scooter up on it and take it to the shop. I don't know how long it's going to be until I get my scooter back. 

In Taipei, it's a hassle to drive because of the parking situation. It's so much easier to run errands on a scooter.  I trust that God is going to help me through this week.  Abby suggested that I ride my bike to do all the running around that I need to do this week... hum??? That's an idea!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119: 153

No comments:

Post a Comment