Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A More Rest-filled Day

I took it easy today...

I went to the library.

I went to make copies of a lesson I'm doing with someone I'm tutoring.

I went to look for a suitable restaurant for the Group Date Night that I'm arranging. That was an eye opener. I can't believe how expensive some of these fancy restaurants can be. I must not eat out enough. What I found out is that for a nice meal it will be about 600NT$ per person! What? 20US$ per person? That's insane. I had set the budget to be 1000NT$ per couple -- movie and dinner! So, I will continue my search.

I went for a run! It was nice and cool with a slight drizzle.

I met up with the friends who rented out the apartment and gave them the keys.

I cooked a delicious soup -- turkey meat, celery, tomatoes, string beans, corn and pumpkin. Instead of using water, I added milk! Wow, what a great soup for a winter day.

Tonight, Abby practiced her speech while Isaiah packed for his trip.

I also did a load of laundry and cut Isaiah's hair.

Seek Him First!
「psalm 119 133」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment