Sunday, November 15, 2015

A Sunday Like All Sundays

What a nice Sunday!

Alan went to play tennis.

The kids and I were home.

Isaiah went to meet his teammates for lunch.

I dropped him at the MRT and went shopping for 50% off stuff! I only found some nice grapes as I already had lots of bananas for Isaiah's protein shakes.

Abby spent the morning reading enjoyable novels. She didn't have to go early as she wasn't serving on the worship team. I went early as I was to meet a sister to pray together.

I picked up Isaiah from the MRT Station.

Alan and Abby came at around 3:50.

I was an intercessor and the hour went by so quickly.

For dinner, we had some great Chinese breakfast items -- soy bean milk, friend onion pancakes with eggs, radish cake, milk tea... oh... so many delicious things!

We got home and worked on putting things away and getting ready for school the next day. I tried to get my scooter started as I really need a scooter this week. After trying to kick start it for 10 minutes and working up a sweat, I went back upstairs. I guess I will have to find another way to do all that needs to be done this week. My biggest task is to find stationery kits by Friday to give to the seniors at Isaiah and Abby's school. I want to buy 100 sets. (I'll tell the story in another post!)

Anyhow, the weekend again had flown by.

I sat down to write this blog and when I'm finished, I'll say good night!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 119: 151


No comments:

Post a Comment