Saturday, November 14, 2015

An Unusual Day

Both kids were home this morning.

Abby's cram school had to cancel because of more school anniversaries. So, she will have class on Monday evening.

Isaiah's coach was nice to give the team a FREE Saturday -- No Practice!  But Isaiah will be going down to Kaohsuing next weekend, maybe for 5 days, starting on Friday.

In the afternoon, Abby's youth group cancelled as there was a wedding at the church. All members were asked to help out at the wedding if they had time. Abby decided to stay home and do some catching up on her homework. Tests are just around the corner.

I tutored in the morning and went for a run in the afternoon, but I didn't have as much as I had hoped for.

Vicky was coming over at 4p.m. so that I can cut her hair.

So, when I walked in the door after my run, I saw Alan proceeding to cut his hair. I helped him to get it right. Vicky arrived while I was putting two loaves of bread in the oven. I cut Vicky's hair and Alan went to pick up Isaiah. When I finished, Abby said she needed a trim for her bangs. So, I trimmed her bangs. She then went for a run as she had not had much time to exercise.

The two loaves of bread were finished so I went on to put in my bread crumb marinated salmon to bake. I also made rice and veggies for dinner.

Alan came home with Isaiah and Vicky went home. Abby finished her run.

Dinner was ready. How nice that we didn't have any activity on this Saturday night as all other Saturdays this month will be filled with special events.

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 119: 152」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment