Sunday, November 1, 2015

The First Day of November

If today was an indication of what this month is going to be like, then I'm going to have a very busy month.

I did not have time to do a load of laundry yesterday, so early this morning, I put a load of clothes in to wash. When it finished, I hung them up to dry. By tomorrow, the kids will have their uniforms ready for them.

After calling my mom, I took off for my tutoring job, which I'm considering quitting since I have to ride a total of 80 minutes for a 60 minute class. 

After the lesson, I ventured to Costco to buy milk. There I also saw pumpkin pie. And I'm glad I bought milk as we were all out.

I headed straight to church for prayer time and our service started at 4pm.  We stayed for our usual dinner at church and then helped with clean up.

On the way back home, I stopped off to buy breakfast breads at another convenience store for my kids. Since it's their 'birthday month' I try to do something fun for them each day.

I got home and there were dishes in the sink, things not put away, emails to answer... and I wanted to redo my nail polish. Yes, that's something new that I've started. I'm growing out my hair and putting nail polish on. Of course, I am not sure how long I'll keep doing this. But so far it's been fun.

It's now 10pm and I plan to go to bed after I finish this blog.

Seek Him First!
「psalm 119 125」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment