Wednesday, November 4, 2015

All Booked!

I finished the arrangements for the Group Date for this Saturday evening.

5:30 movie -- at the Miramar Entertainment Center -- 007, Spectre

8:15 dinner -- at a Korean BBQ place that's a 5 minute walk from the movie theater. They had room to accommodate 14 of us.  And there is live entertainment which ends at 9p.m. We went there last time and these two Filipino guys played and sang some of the best American "oldies".

As for the cost, it's just a little over 1000NT$ per couple, but Alan and I will cover that. I found coupons for the Korean BBQ. I bought three 50% coupons or else the meal alone would have been more than 500NT$ per person! God provided.

That was the major thing I had to get done today.

I also finished my talk notes for Sunday morning service.

Tonight I drove to the international airport to pick up a dear friend and her infant son. They are moving back to Taiwan. 

Then went for a late night run!

Seek Him First!
Psalm 119:135
Make Your face shine upon Your servant, And teach me Your statutes.
「Psalm 119: 135」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment