Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tennis Finished; Speech Finished!

「Psalm 119: 149」的圖片搜尋結果
Psalm 119: 147

Isaiah has been absent from school for the past week. Tomorrow he will finally go to school. His individual competition results were not excellent, but at least they got a certificate for placing fifth. He needed to be in the top three to be eligible to play in the national competition. Oh well... He might not have placed in the top for his ability, but he definitely is in the top three for his looks!

And since it's November already, I made turkey with gravy. Wow, fabulous. And I bought pumpkin pie from Costco as it's actually cheaper than trying to make it on my own. The crust, the sweet and condensed milk, the canned pumpkin puree, and the time needed... for 6US$, we can buy a fairly big one... so why not?!?!?

I found Christmas music and danced to some great songs while I made jam! Again, my own concoction... I hope it turns out good... If not, I can use it as a base to bake a cake...

So, Isaiah is finished with his tournament. Abby has finished her speech contest. There are still plenty of activities for this month, but I'm glad those are FINISHED!

Seek Him First!
Psalm 119: 149
「Psalm 119: 149」的圖片搜尋結果



No comments:

Post a Comment