Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Out to Danhsui & Scooter Fixed

I did not ride a bike out to Danhsui. Instead I had another brainstorm -- use Alan's scooter. So, I went with him to school and since he had classes all day today, I took off on his scooter.  It was such a nice ride to Danhsui -- very little traffic, nice weather! I had to go out there for two things -- the lights in the living room of our small rental unit out in Danhsui needed fixing; a sister asked me to go and pray for her new apartment.

The light fixture is not fixed but I did find people to help with that. Tomorrow, I'll go to B&Q and look for a light fixture and then ask the electrician to meet me on Friday to get it done.

It was great to go over to this sister's apartment and help her clean it up a bit. I couldn't stay that long, but in 40 minutes we got a lot done. And we took time to pray for the apartment.

I headed back and went to the Christian Bookstore and bought stickers and cards with verses. When I got back, the stuff had arrived. Each packet looked so colorful! And with the added sticker and card... YEAH GOD. 

I then went home and dropped off everything and that's when I heard the message -- my scooter is fixed. It needed a new battery (which cost 1,100NT$). So, I headed off to drop off Alan's scooter back at his school, run back and pick up my scooter and then pick up Abby.

What a day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119: 154

No comments:

Post a Comment